Thursday, December 1

Hello December!


It’s the 1st of December and my first day of daddy leave has come and gone. It’s been a great first day and I am so looking forward to these next two months! Us boys started the day by cuddling up on the couch watching a “Wewe” (read: movie). Thomas the tank engine is now the flavour of the month. After that we all had breakfast and Ethan and I headed over to dagis where Ethan met up with his friends and didn’t even bat an eye when we said our hejdå’s.

Today’s mission was to get Hudson’s passport sorted so we headed over the police station in Sollentuna where Hudson was first propped up in a highchair for the passport photo and when that didn’t work (his boasting 70cm was not quite tall enough for the camera), he sat in my lap and I had to hide behind a big white sheet of paper to avoid getting in the photo. About 57 takes later he finally looked straight into the camera. He looked particularly dashing on the passport preview screen, if I may say so myself!

The rest of the morning we browsed the adjacent shopping centre and had a nice lunch before we headed home for a chill-out session.

Life could be worse. Much worse.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!