Sunday, April 10

Nini's creation!


You all remember Aunty Nini - the amazing seamstress behind Ethan's quilt? Well she has outdone herself again! This past Christmas, her gift to me was to fashion my very own designer diaper bag! So to the quilt store in Appleton we went, and I had some colours in mind. When we got there though, once perusing around the store, what was to take 20 minutes took about an hour as we kept changing the fabrics and re-matching them and finding something else we liked. Mind you, we only had 4 colours to choose!

Well yesterday I received a very excited call to say that the bag of my dreams was complete! Check out these photos.

Think we should start our own webshop!

Thank you Aunty Nini! Can't wait to get my mitts on it and start filling it full of stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!