Thursday, July 22

Boo boo bear

The summer I am finding in Edinburgh is difficult for things to do with E-man. Most baby groups are closed for the summer and most of the friends we have made are either away on holidays, working or have other things on. I wish I could find a website that was precisely up to date with accurate info but instead we made our way down to a baby (guess I should start saying toddler) group that claims it was still happening during the summer only to find out that they decided to give the staff the summer off (What about the moms!!) I cherish these groups so E-man can socialize with other kids and burn out this uber-energy he has come to possess!

Really I am just having an off day. Usually we find plenty to do and have loads of friends to hang with. Tomorrow is a new group that we went to last week for the first time. It is held in a long hall with tons of toys. I was noticing that some of the toys are possibly from the 70's which is cool that they are still in use and actually more appropriate that the toys that are now around.

My lovely Husband is making us an awesome dinner after and once E-man is asleep he said that we can watch CM (Criminal Minds) A new show I'm addicted to however we are on the last season that has been aired so little does he know that we only have 5 more episodes to watch before we have to wait till Sept 2010!

Now to plan some more awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!