Wednesday, July 1

More Ethan


Today we have spent the day in the maternity ward at the hospital so that Ethan can figure out life outside the womb. He is such a treat to be around, and today he has actually been sleeping most of the day away, to the point where we had to wake him up to actually get some energy into him. Once he got that little energy-kick his little eyes were wide open and he just kept working away on eating his fists for lunch. He also had his first bath today, and contrary to many other newborns, he did not cry at all. He really seemed to enjoy getting pampered and taken care of! Must be getting that from his mom…

Tomorrow, Michelle and I are going to go see Shaena and Ethan first thing in the morning, and if all goes to plan, we’ll all leave the hospital together later in the day.

Also: A huge thank you to everyone for their congratulatory messages on this page, Facebook, email, phone, texts, etc. We really appreciate it! Love to you all!

He's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see his face
He takes me away to that special place
And if I'd stare too long
I'd probably break down and cry

Sweet child o' mine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!